Welcome to DARTS/Hisaki
We are happy to provide you with the extreme ultraviolet spectra obtained by the exceed onboard the Hisaki satellite. We hope our database will be very useful for your research on planetary magnetospheric and ionospheric physics. Please enjoy!
► Rules of the Road
- The Hisaki EXCEED science team members are: core team members and their direct associates. Each associate is authenticated by the team leads. The other persons who use the Hisaki EXCEED data are the general users.
- Before the general users and associates use the data, they should contact the Hisaki EXCEED leads.
- The core team has overall responsibility for its investigation, including the initial analysis, interpretation, and publication of their data.
- Results from scientific investigations should be published.
- The EXCEED data sets may not be published or released without the specific authorization of the Hisaki EXCEED leads.
- When the EXCEED data sets and associated products are used in a scientific study:
➢ The team leads must be immediately informed of their use.
➢ The core team must be invited at an early time to participate in the study.
➢ The core team must be invited to participate in any resulting publication or presentation.
- The Hisaki EXCEED science team members and general users need to create a positive atmosphere that strongly discourages misconduct and maximizes science return from the mission.
- It is the responsibility of the Hisaki EXCEED science team members and general users to make sure that all persons are aware of the Rules of the Road and that they abide by them.