The AKARI-CAS provides useful user interfaces to search and obtain catalog data of AKARI FIS and IRC all-sky survery. This page describes the overview of their interfaces.
- Radial Search (easy)
- This page provides an easy interface to search FIS or IRC objects within a radius(arcmins) of a point. The point (lon,lat) can be set by J2000, B1950, Ecliptic or Galactic coordinate.
- Rectangular Search (easy)
- This page provides an easy interface to search FIS or IRC objects inside a rectangle defined by two lon,lat pairs of J2000, B1950, Ecliptic or Galactic coordinate.
- Cross Identifications (medium)
- This page provides an interface for dynamic cross identifications of FIS or IRC objects with a user defined list of object positions. The positions (lon,lat) of user's list can be set by J2000, B1950, Ecliptic or Galactic coordinate.
- Match-up with SIMBAD/NED catalogs (easy)
- We did cross-identifications between AKARI objects and SIMBAD/NED objects, and the results were registered into CAS database. You can easily obtain AKARI catalogues joined to cached catalogs stored in SIMBAD/NED such as HD, MACHO, 2MASS, NGC, SDSS, etc. Cached data will be updated 2 times per an year.
- SQL Search (not so difficult)
- You can directly submit a SQL (Structured Query Language) query to the `AKARI CAS' of DARTS database server using this page. A lot of examples help you to learn SQL.
- Download Local Tools (for power users)
- Two simple scripts for local environment are available. Using them, you can get catalog data by SQL queries against DARTS/AKARI CAS or SDSS SkyServer. You can download and use them in your programs.
FIS or IRC catalog having each version is stored in different database. See the Database page for the relation between Database and version of catalogs.